12x12" Glossy Wood Block
Haybales in Alberta
❖ IMAGE DETAILS ❖
This listing is for one of my 12x12" Signature Glossy Blocks.
• This block was on display for spring market season 2016 which means it was packed and unpacked, numerous times for clients to order from based on viewing this piece.
• This item is sold as is in fair condition. There are some small dust particles and a number of scratches in the glossy coating.
• This item is FINAL SALE
❖ PRINT DETAILS ❖
• My original prints are professionally printed on archival Kodak (chemical print) paper.
• My original prints are created using a Digital Chromogenic-Type Process: images are digitally exposed and then developed using traditional silver based photographic chemicals.
❖ PRODUCTION DETAILS❖
• A metallic emulsion print done on Kodak Endura paper is mounted to a handmade wooden framework and then sealed with a high gloss finish. I create all pieces from start to finish by hand, and pay attention to the details to ensure a quality product, but please remember your artwork is not machine made :-)
• My glossy blocks are produced with a metallic print mounted to a wooden block that has a special coating applied. This coating can sometimes contain small surface imperfections such as minor 'craters' or 'bumps'. I carefully coat my images, but it is done by hand. Your block is sold AS IS.
• Your piece is as shown, wood style or photo cannot be changed.
Made by Hand + AS IS Definition and terms:
• By purchasing a made by hand item, you are acknowledging that this items condition is fair (not new due to being on display numerous times). It is hand made and the item may have flaws not visible in the photographs, that may include:
• Dents/scratches/ripples/dust particles/craters/bumps/hair in resin or print
• Possible Resin "staining" on wood frame even after sanding (sides + back). Resin, if coming into contact with wood will leave an "oil" stain on the surface even with sanding.
• Additional lifting of the print + resin from the wood that is not listed in the items description.
• Resin on the back + sides of the of the frame
❖ IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION PLEASE READ❖
Once your parcel has shipped these are approximate delivery times.
(2-3 days in Alberta)
(2-7 days to BC)
(2-7 days Ontario)
(2-7 days all other provinces + territories)