Holiday Metallic Glossy Wood Ornament // Newfoundland + Labrador // Live What You Love
Title: Holiday Metallic Glossy Wood Ornament // Birch Wood
Size: Approx. 2inch Wide
This listing is for 1 of my handcrafted Holiday Metallic Glossy Wood Ornament
❖ PRINT DETAILS ❖
• My original prints are professionally printed on archival Kodak (chemical print) paper.
• My original prints are created using a Digital Chromogenic-Type Process: images are digitally exposed and then developed using traditional silver based photographic chemicals.
❖ PRODUCTION DETAILS ❖
• A metallic emulsion print done on Kodak Endura paper is mounted to a handmade wooden framework and then sealed with a high gloss finish. I create all pieces from start to finish by hand, and pay attention to the details to ensure a quality product, but please remember your artwork is not machine made :-)
• My ornaments are produced with a metallic print mounted to a wooden block that has a special coating applied. This coating can sometimes contain small surface imperfections such as minor 'craters' or 'bumps'. I carefully coat my images, but it is done by hand.
• I create all pieces from start to finish by hand using resin coating techniques with metallic prints of my photos, and pay attention to the details to ensure a quality product, but please remember your artwork is not machine made, variations, ripples, and texture to the printing process are part of the handmade process and cannot be avoided :-) Each piece varies, and not two are the same, but very similar.
• The wood back of each ornament is left untreated. The sides of your ornament are "stained" during the laser cutting process a dark brown. After printing the sides of each panel are hand sanded giving the dark brown edge a rustic and vintage look.
❖ IMPORTANT SHIPPING DETAILS ❖
This ornament is final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Backs of ornament photo is for illustrative purposes, you will only receive the number of ornaments ordered. Paper background + clip are not included in your purchase, this is for illustrative purposes only.