SUNDAY MAY 28TH 2017
MORAINE LAKE (SIDE) //
SOLO-COUPLES-GROUP-PET MINI PORTRAIT SESSIONS //
BANFF NATIONAL PARK
Morning Lakeside Mini Portrait Sessions by North Birch Grove are an amazing way to kick start summer and a day in Banff National Park.
A.V is a professional photographer with over 10 years of experience creating images, particularly those of fellow outdoor enthusiasts enjoying the great outdoors.
As Hike365's official photographer, A.V has an eye for capturing the love others have for nature, the mountains + each other. Check out her images HERE!
Hop in the car with a cup of coffee and hit the road to Moraine Lake! Park your car, put on your favourite mountain inspired outfit and you’re at at the perfect spot!
Your session will be quick, simple, and best of all unique! These sessions are each 20-minutes long, so they’re perfect for adventurous couples, groups of friends (maximum of 6), families (maximum of 6) and their dogs!
↟↟ SESSION DETAILS ↟↟
• Each session is $250 +gst.
• 20 minutes of time in front of the camera.
• About a week after your shoot, you will be emailed a proof gallery of 55-75 images to check out!
• Choose 6 free fully-edited, high-resolution digital images that you can print + share with everyone!
• Additional edited images of your choice are available for $25 each, or $125 for all of the images you choose from the proof gallery!
• If your group is larger than 4 people but less than 6, an additional charge of $25 per person will be added to your invoice. (please make a note in the comments section at check out letting me know how large your group is)
• No additional charges apply for dogs!! **dogs must be on leash at ALL times
↟↟ LOCATION DETAILS ↟↟
This Lake Side Morning Session will be along the shore of Moraine Lake in Banff National Park (approx 2 hours 10 minutes from Calgary) and are by appointment only.
You are responsible for arriving at the designated parking lot at least 20 minutes prior to your session commencing to be checked in, briefed + allow ample time to walk to the location.
**IMPORTANT** Moraine Lake is very busy!
A note regarding parking, from Parks Canada:
"Arrive at Moraine Lake before 8 a.m. or after 6 p.m. to ensure parking"
A free shuttle is offered to bring you from Lake Louise to Moraine Lake starting at 8:00am. Pick up and drop off is from Lake Louise Overflow Parking Lot, 5.5 km east of Lake Louise on the Trans-Canada Highway, 50 km west of Banff. Full details on this FREE service, including schedule are available here: http://www.pc.gc.ca/pn-np/ab/banff/visit/les10-top10/louise.aspx
+please note that dogs are not permitted on the shuttle bus, please plan your travel to the lake via your own vehicle if you are bringing your pup!