11x11" Sample Print
• I created this photograph in St Anthony in Newfoundland while on a photography trip.
❖ PRINT DETAILS ❖
• My original prints are professionally printed on archival Kodak (chemical print) paper.
• My original prints are created using a Digital Chromogenic-Type Process: my images are digitally exposed and then developed using silver based photographic chemicals.
❖ SAMPLE PRINT/ AS IS ITEM DEFINITIONS + TERMS ❖
• This print was used a sample to show clients what metallic prints look like.
• This print is FINAL SALE // AS IS
• By purchasing Sample Print // As Is Item, you are acknowledging that this items condition is good (not new due to being on display). It could have flaws that may include:
• Dents/scratches/fingerprints/marks/creases on the print surface.
❖ PAPER FINISH ❖
● Metallic Glossy ●
This paper has the traditional look of glossy paper with an added bonus: the silver content of the paper is higher than normal, so physical particles ( very very tiny ones! ) hold in the emulsion of the paper.
The result when my images are printed this way is a print with an extra pop, almost a 3-dimensional look that changes dependent on its lighting, almost as if lit from behind.
❖ PACKAGING DETAILS ❖
• Your print will be hand packaged in a water resistant acid free sleeve, with one piece of heavy weight card stock to keep the print from bending or folding
• When shipping, prints are mailed flat, letter mail up to 10x10" and small packet for sizes 12x12"-14x14".
❖ IMPORTANT DETAILS ❖
• Your new print will not have the water mark on it.
• Frame is for illustrative purposes only, you will receive 1 paper print of the image shown
• Prints are made to order, please refer to Shipping FAQ for timelines.