Canadian Red Barn in Summer
Limited Edition Archival Fine Art Chromogenic Print
I created this photograph while driving from Brandon to Yorkton in summer.
❖ PRINT DETAILS ❖
• My original prints are professionally printed on archival Kodak (chemical print) paper.
• My original prints are created using a Digital Chromogenic-Type Process: my images are digitally exposed and then developed using silver based photographic chemicals.
❖ LIMITED RELEASE PRINTS ❖
• These prints are part of a limited large format release, available in 12x18", 16x24", 20x30" sizes on metallic paper only, limited to 100 of each size, hand numbered and signed.
❖ PAPER FINISHES ❖
● Matte ●
Also known as lustre or pearl finish, this choice is good for my images which have a vintage or rustic feel, can often give my work a beautiful painterly aesthetic.
These prints are good for plaque mounting or using without a frame as they do not pick up fingerprints readily.
● Glossy ●
This paper is a good choice if you wish for my artwork to read more like a traditional photograph.
Please remember that glossy paper picks up fingerprints easily so framing is suggested.
● Metallic Glossy ●
This paper has the traditional look of glossy paper with an added bonus: the silver content of the paper is higher than normal, so physical particles ( very very tiny ones! ) hold in the emulsion of the paper.
The result when my images are printed this way is a print with an extra pop, almost a 3-dimensional look that changes dependent on its lighting, almost as if lit from behind.
This paper is my personal favourite, and I use prints done this way exclusively for my high gloss 3-dimensional blocks.
❖ PACKAGING DETAILS ❖
• Your new print will be hand packaged in a water resistant acid free sleeve, with one piece of heavy weight cardstock to keep the print from bending or folding
• Prints larger than 11"x11" will be mailed flat as parcels.
❖ IMPORTANT DETAILS ❖
• Your new print will not have the water mark on it.