16x24" Abandoned Brewery
Great Falls Montana
Limited Edition Archival Fine Art Chromogenic Print
I created this photograph early in my career of an abandoned brewery in Great Falls Montana. Shot over the course of the day, this image is a series of images put together to give a surreal lighting effect.
❖ PRINT DETAILS ❖
• My original prints are professionally printed on archival Kodak (chemical print) paper.
• My original prints are created using a Digital Chromogenic-Type Process: my images are digitally exposed and then developed using silver based photographic chemicals.
• This print is a limited large format release, and is available in 12x18", 16x24", 20x30" metallic paper limited to 100 of each size, hand numbered and signed.
❖ PAPER FINISH (one only) ❖
● Metallic Glossy ●
This paper has the traditional look of glossy paper with an added bonus: the silver content of the paper is higher than normal, so physical particles ( very very tiny ones! ) hold in the emulsion of the paper.
The result when my images are printed this way is a print with an extra pop, almost a 3-dimensional look that changes dependent on its lighting, almost as if lit from behind.
This paper is my personal favourite, and I use prints done this way exclusively for my high gloss 3-dimensional blocks.
❖ PACKAGING DETAILS ❖
• Your new print will be hand packaged in a water resistant acid free sleeve, with one piece of heavy weight cardstock to keep the print from bending or folding
• When shipping, your print is mailed flat, letter mail up to 10x10" and small packet for sizes 12x12"-14x14"
• 20x20" prints are mailed flat
❖ IMPORTANT DETAILS ❖
• Your new print will not have the water mark on it, nor does it come with an easel, these are for web display purposes only :-)