Discontinued 5x5" Print Size
Tree Study No. 1
❖ IMAGE DETAILS ❖
This print will only be available from now on in 5x5" size by online order request, so it is part of my inventory clearance as a special treat since I have some in stock still!
You will still be able to order it in size 5x5" (regular price) online, and it will be available in 8x8" and 12x12" sizes at markets and online.
❖ PRINT DETAILS ❖
• My original prints are professionally printed on archival Kodak (chemical print) paper.
• My original prints are created using a Digital Chromogenic-Type Process: my images are digitally exposed and then developed using silver based photographic chemicals.
❖ PAPER FINISH ❖
● Metallic Glossy ●
This paper has the traditional look of glossy paper with an added bonus: the silver content of the paper is higher than normal, so physical particles ( very very tiny ones! ) hold in the emulsion of the paper.
The result when my images are printed this way is a print with an extra pop, almost a 3-dimensional look that changes dependent on its lighting, almost as if lit from behind.
This paper is my personal favourite, and I use prints done this way exclusively for my high gloss 3-dimensional blocks.
● Matte ●
Also known as lustre or pearl finish, this choice is good for my images which have a vintage or rustic feel, can often give my work a beautiful painterly aesthetic.
These prints are good for plaque mounting or using without a frame as they do not pick up fingerprints readily.
❖ PACKAGING DETAILS ❖
• Your new print will be hand packaged in a water resistant acid free sleeve, with one piece of heavy weight cardstock to keep the print from bending or folding
• When shipping, your print is mailed flat, letter mail up to 10x10" and small packet for sizes 12x12"-14x14"
• 20x20" prints are mailed flat
❖ IMPORTANT DETAILS ❖
• This print is FINAL SALE // AS IS
• Your print will not have the water mark on it.
• Frame is for illustrative purposes only, you will receive 1 paper print of the image shown
• Please refer to Shipping FAQ for shipping timelines.