Ferris Wheel in Berlin
Archival Fine Art Chromogenic Print
❖ IMAGE DETAILS ❖
I created this photograph while spending a month in Berlin in 2011. Originally named Kulturpark Planterwald when the amusement park opened in 1969. It closed by 2001 and now remains empty. This ferris wheel was featured in the 2011 film Hanna, so keep an eye out if you've seen the film!
❖ PRINT DETAILS ❖
• My original prints are professionally printed on archival Kodak (chemical print) paper.
• My original prints are created using a Digital Chromogenic-Type Process: my images are digitally exposed and then developed using silver based photographic chemicals.
❖ LIMITED RELEASE PRINTS ❖
• These prints are part of a limited large format release, available in 12x18", 16x24", 20x30" sizes on metallic paper only, limited to 100 of each size, hand numbered and signed.
❖ PAPER FINISHES ❖
● Matte ●
Also known as lustre or pearl finish, this choice is good for my images which have a vintage or rustic feel, can often give my work a beautiful painterly aesthetic.
These prints are good for plaque mounting or using without a frame as they do not pick up fingerprints readily.
● Glossy ●
This paper is a good choice if you wish for my artwork to read more like a traditional photograph.
Please remember that glossy paper picks up fingerprints easily so framing is suggested.
● Metallic Glossy ●
This paper has the traditional look of glossy paper with an added bonus: the silver content of the paper is higher than normal, so physical particles ( very very tiny ones! ) hold in the emulsion of the paper.
The result when my images are printed this way is a print with an extra pop, almost a 3-dimensional look that changes dependent on its lighting, almost as if lit from behind.
❖ PACKAGING DETAILS ❖
• Your new print will be hand packaged in a water resistant acid free sleeve, with one piece of heavy weight card stock to keep the print from bending or folding
• When shipping, your print is mailed flat, letter mail up to 10x10" and small packet for sizes 12x12"-14x14"
• 20x20" prints are mailed flat
❖ IMPORTANT DETAILS ❖
• Your new print will not have the water mark on it.
• Frame is for illustrative purposes only, you will receive 1 paper print of the image shown
• Prints are made to order, please refer to Shipping FAQ for timelines.