Day 12 Item!
Kananaskis Sunrise Alberta
11x15" / 16x20"
Framed Metallic Print
I created this photograph at sunrise in July overlooking Kananaskis' Goat Range + Spray Lakes. I am offering up a couple of copies to a few lucky NBG collectors for a special price!
❖ ITEM DETAILS ❖
• This item includes x1 metallic print + x1 white frame with plexiglass.
❖ PRINT DETAILS ❖
• My original prints are professionally printed on archival Kodak (chemical print) paper.
• My original prints are created using a Digital Chromogenic-Type Process: my images are digitally exposed and then developed using silver based photographic chemicals.
❖ PAPER FINISH ❖
● Metallic Glossy ●
This paper has the traditional look of glossy paper with an added bonus: the silver content of the paper is higher than normal, so physical particles ( very very tiny ones! ) hold in the emulsion of the paper.
The result when my images are printed this way is a print with an extra pop, almost a 3-dimensional look that changes dependent on its lighting, almost as if lit from behind.
This paper is my personal favourite, and I use prints done this way exclusively for my high gloss 3-dimensional blocks.
❖ PACKAGING DETAILS ❖
• Your artwork will be shipped in the illustrated frame, measuring approx 16x20"
❖ IMPORTANT DETAILS ❖
• Your new print will not have the water mark on it.
• Please refer to Shipping FAQ for timelines.