Discontinued 8x8" Print
Finland in Autumn
❖ IMAGE DETAILS ❖
This print I have chosen to remove from my collection permanently, so it is part of my inventory clearance as a special treat since I have some in stock still!This is your last chance to get this print!
❖ PRINT DETAILS ❖
• My original prints are professionally printed on archival Kodak (chemical print) paper.
• My original prints are created using a Digital Chromogenic-Type Process: my images are digitally exposed and then developed using silver based photographic chemicals.
❖ PAPER FINISH ❖
● Matte ●
Also known as lustre or pearl finish, this choice is good for my images which have a vintage or rustic feel, can often give my work a beautiful painterly aesthetic.
These prints are good for plaque mounting or using without a frame as they do not pick up fingerprints readily.
❖ PACKAGING DETAILS ❖
• Your new print will be hand packaged in a water resistant acid free sleeve, with one piece of heavy weight cardstock to keep the print from bending or folding
• When shipping, your print is mailed flat, letter mail up to 10x10" and small packet for sizes 12x12"-14x14"
• 20x20" prints are mailed flat
❖ IMPORTANT DETAILS ❖
• This print is FINAL SALE // AS IS
• Your print will not have the water mark on it.
• Frame is for illustrative purposes only, you will receive 1 paper print of the image shown
• Please refer to Shipping FAQ for shipping timelines.